LED Light Therapy
LPL – LED & Low Level Light Therapy
All treatments performed by a dermal therapist
15 years experience in the aesthetic industry
Efficient LED for outstanding results
Total skin packages available
What is the treatment?
Light therapy LPL – LED & Low Level Light Therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses light in specific wavelengths for skin rejuvenation. Light therapy was originally developed for healing; however, it is now used for facial rejuvenation, muscle and joint pain relief, and hair growth.
How does the treatment work?
The LPL- LED & LLLT treatment can be stand-alone or as an adjunctive therapy with other treatments. Treatment time can be as little as 5 to 20 minutes to optimally deliver concentrated light to the face, neck, and décolletage.
There are 3 main wavelengths which treat different concerns and it is possible to combine these wavelengths for multiple indications.
- IR 830nm – Deeper facial rejuvenation post laser or peel, hair growth, pain relief.
- Red 635nm – General facial rejuvenation post laser or peel, wounds, scars, burns and wrinkles.
- Blue 415nm – Acne or problematic conditions.
What can I expect on the day after treatment?
The treatment is pain free and requires no down-time. Immediately after treatment, your skin should feel slightly warm, tighter, and firmer immediately on the day.
What can I expect from the treatment overall?
- LPL – LED & LLLT treatments provide many benefits to the skin. These include, but not limited to:
- Photo rejuvenation
- Increased collagen stimulation
- Accelerated healing
- Reduction in redness, swelling, bruising
- Accelerated results when combined with other dermal therapy treatments (Peels, microdermabrasion, laser, DermaPen micro needling)
- Hair regrowth
How Much does this treatment cost?
The investment for LED Light Therapy treatment is $49.