Reclaim Micellar Water Make Up Remover & Gentle Cleanser – with hyaluronic acid and resveratrol
- Can be used as a make up remover, gentle cleanser and hydrator
- Micelles are attracted to dirt, make up and oil
- Micelles remove dirt, make up and oil gently like a magnet
- Does not leave an oily residue
- Contains hyaluronic acid for added hydration
- Contains resveratrol antioxidant to reduce free radicals in the skin
- No need to rinse afterwards Ideal for all skin types including sensitive
- Simply squirt onto make up remover pads and wipe over the entire face
- Safe for use around the eyes and mouth
- Will not remove false eyelashes
Active Ingredients –
- Micelles for gentle cleansing
- Hyaluronic acid for hydration
- Resveratrol antioxidant to repair free radical damage
- Sodium PCA
- Natural moisturising factors that maintain a healthy epidermis
- Aloe vera juice powder
- Potent moisturiser and soothing agent
- Cucumber fruit extract
- Vitamin c – Soothes and calms the skin.
- Witch hazel leaf extract – improves redness and soothes irritation
What makes our micellar water different to others?
Well, we have packed it with high concentrations of active ingredients that soothe, hydrate and cleanse the skin without removing your natural skin barrier. Hyaluronic acid is a well known hydrator of the skin. It binds to water near the surface and binds to many times its weight in water, producing strong hydration.
Micellar water is a favourite make up remover for the whole face. Our Reclaim Micellar water can be used around the eyes to remove make up and will not affect your false eyelashes.
Squirt a small amount onto a make up cotton pad and wipe away make up, dirt and oil. There is not need to rinse it off if you do not wish to. The ingredients provide a calming and hydrating effect.
Reclaim Micellar water can be used any time of day, while camping or travelling it is an easy way to remove your make up and calm your skin simultaneously. It is ideal to leave on your skin and does not require rinsing off.
Correct your make up – You can put Reclaim Micellar water on a cotton tip if you make a mistake while applying your make up before a night out. The micelles will remove the make up in the specific area. Let it dry and reapply the make up correction.