It’s that time of year again. Spring Racing Carnival fever is about to descend upon Melbourne. Why not spare yourself a little stress and start planning your carnival season in advance?
- Which races are you attending? Get organised and try to figure out which events you want to attend and purchase your tickets. http://www.racing.com/spring
- Start shopping. The search for the perfect dress, shoes and fascinator can take some time. Get started now so that you won’t have to do a mad scramble later. Make sure you try to plan for Melbourne’s fickle weather.
- Sort out your hair. Salons book out months in advance around this time. Go ahead and book your appointments now.
- Give your skin some love. If you are thinking about having any anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers or any other dermal therapies, make your appointment now. Like hairdressers, quality injectors, book out weeks in advance and you don’t want to miss out. Make sure that you allow for at least two weeks between your appointment and race day.
- Book your spray tan – If you have ever tried to get a spray tan before Melbourne Cup you will know the stress of it all. Book all your spray tans now to avoid missing out.
- Who is bringing what? If you are going with a big group of people, start thinking about who is bringing what.
This checklist should help you to make the most out of Spring Racing Carnival. Don’t forget to wear sunscreen on the day!